Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What the...

I admit, I was thinking of retiring from this blog. I'm not proud of it, but here is my reasoning: writing this blog was making it so that I had no time to actually go to clubs.

Sure, I sound like a crazy insaniac. Sure, just the very thought of retiring from this blog has paralyzed me such that I have neither gone clubbing nor blogged about clubbing. Sure, make fun. Laugh at me for being me. Thanks fans, really supportive.

ANYWAYS, I am out of retirement for one reason: In the New Yorker magazine this week, in the section where they tell you all the stuff that is happening on about town, the title they use for a blurb about some big music and drinking parties is: Mercury Rising. What the? Did they steal that from my blog? Here is a clue: my lawyers are looking into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home