Sunday, July 15, 2007

Complications

One of my lawyers dresses so badly that I had to fire him on the spot. This caused a big problem because the other lawyer is his wife, and she was not happy about watching her husband get fired so quickly, and probably not happy that her husband dresses like that. At the same time I made my point that I would not tolerate anything but the best from her and she probably had an inward blush, thinking, "Wow, now I am better than my husband professionally, despite all of the big-time prejudices that exist in this push-and-shove world of corporate law." Needless to say, this whole incident put a HUGE dent in the efficacy of the legal process I am participating in. Am I regretful of my decision? Was I too rash and now I have to pay for my actions in valuable time and less money than I was going to pay before? No. I stood up for my fundamental belief in what people should be wearing at all times. That is what this lawsuit has been about from the very beginning.

QUIK QUIZ:

Did you even remember that I was hiring lawyers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home