Monday, July 16, 2007

A Club, Eni, A Canal, Lanacaine, Bulca

Because writing is one of the four major arts, I have decided to be very cautious and choosy about each word that I make usage out of. This endeavor makes writing much maximum tediousness. But out of course, not all of writing is about using the fanciest and most exquisite sounding phrases of tongue. Which is why G-d invented slang. Here is some club slang I have most of recently come asunder:

Breakdunce: This is a person who break-dances with a fancy-ish hat.

Bowdlerize: To bowl her eyes out (make-out).

Bunch-up: When everyone bunches up together so they can do drugs in secrecy. Usual illegal.

Bunch-up (2): When a thong becomes not a thong.

I just realized that whenever I see a reasonably small number in parentheses I get excited because I think it means I have new gmails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home